Strategies to Improve Your Holiday Marketing Plan
1. Are you sending a gift?
Make the gift (and delivery) meaningful and special.
Here are a few you people you may want to consider sending a gift to:
- Clients under contract
- Best referral sources
- Your top 2015/2016 clients
2. Are you doing an event?
I’m a big fan of holiday parties!
I talk to agents all the time who throw big mega open houses this time of year!
They truck in snow and Santa and the whole thing for an amazing experience.
Things to think about for your holiday party:
- Who’s involved?
- Prizes and surprises?
3. Marketing/Content/2017 Appointments
Here are some great marketing ideas to share with your clients:
- Thinking of selling in 2017?
- Schedule an appointment via Calendly for January.
- 8 Reasons to sell during the holidays
- “Thank you! We helped (x) families buy and sell in 2016”
- Create a map with all the properties you’ve sold!
Facebook Live Mentions
- Everyone wants to know the value of their home!
- Share a link (your seller landing page).
With the election almost here and everything with the holidays, this is a great time to market to expireds!
There are more expireds, withdrawn, and cancels during this time of year.
Use this to your advantage.