5 Questions to Inspire You!
1. What do I love about selling homes?
These are things like: the neighborhood, customers, transactions, solving problems.
When you have this figured out, the work you are doing become effortless.
This is because you’re focusing on the things you love!
2. What do I love about my clients and prospects?
For your clients, this might be helping them find a new home by being a counselor and guide.
For your prospects, it could be as simple as meeting new people and helping them solve problems.
3. What do I really love about finding new clients?
Think about all the people you can impact and help!
If you don’t like finding new customers, you sure picked a strange business to be in!
4. Who am I honoring by doing my work?
The work is for someone, and thinking about it this way changes your perspective.
5. Am I willing to make calls for the people I love?
This is a yes or no question…
Think about that next time you need to make calls.
So much of we do is based on what is going on right between our ears.
You’ve heard me say it time and time again, your head is a scary place to be!
I want you to connect the dots in your work and in your life…
Do what you love, with the people you love, for the people that you love.
Remember that how you feel on the inside radiates to how you communicate on the outside.
- Get clear on your answers to the five questions above
- Learn how a coach can help you implement these strategies and help you love your work
- Share this message someone who needs to hear it and be encouraged!