Advanced Marketing Tactic No. 1: SMS Campaigns
Ninety percent. You know what it takes for 90 percent of people to agree on something?
Something overwhelmingly attractive.
But here’s what they said… 90 percent of people would rather get marketing messages via text than getting a phone call.
(NOTE: This is NOT me letting you off the hook for making phone calls. Make your calls!)
Which begs the question… are you utilizing text messaging as part of your marketing mix?
Here are five SMS campaigns you can use:
- Automated nurture campaign – To keep in touch with past clients and sphere
- “Best-fit” leads or ordinary buyer leads – Text new properties that hit the market to potential buyers
- Video text – Send a home, send a market update, or send the question, “Have you had any thoughts of selling?”
- Leverage your Vcard – Sending a Vcard to people increases the likelihood of your text leading to an eventual phone call so both the device and the recipient know who you are, and you don’t get blocked
- Segmentation – Don’t send everyone a “one size fits all” message. Divide your database into different categories such as past clients from X years ago to be able to provide specific and relevant information directly to those people