Get to Know You Customers
The fact is people want to work with someone they know.
Everyone likes the comfort of things that are familiar to him or her.
In order to create that level of comfort, you need to understand and get to know who your potential customers are.
- Who are the people that want to sell their homes in your area?
- What is important to them?
- How do they want to be communicated with?
- This also goes for the potential buyers in your area as well.
- Who are your buyers?
- How old are they?
- What is most important to them when buying a house?
- How does this group like to be communicated with?
Once you’ve asked yourself these questions you will have a better understanding of who you’re potential customers are.
Your Customers Have to Like You
Everyone wants to work with someone they like.
You need to first get to know your customers.
Once you get to know them then they can start to “like you”.
Don’t overthink this!
Genuine interaction goes a long way.
Start by finding a common ground with them.
This can be anything from sports, local places (restaurants, points of interest, etc.), family, a local charity, or hundreds of other things.
This won’t be very difficult if you’ve done your research.
For tips on how to effortlessly build rapport click here.