What an awesome week!
I just wrapped up three-plus days with thousands of forward-thinking agents in Vegas for our annual Summit. Make sure to watch the wrap-up video above for a glimpse at what went down.
Just about every conceivable topic was covered at one point or another — from my “Daily $1,000,000 Checklist” (see below) to the step-by-step advice from top coaching members who shared their secrets to success.
I shared marketing strategies, tech tips for maximum efficiency, 3 steps to killer lead conversion, scripts for overcoming objections…all of these things and MANY MORE were discussed at the event. (Not to mention the MIND-BLOWING Navy Seal guest speaker we had on Friday morning.)
There was such an abundance of great information, I’m going to use this blog to share some of the most useful tips from the event.
5 Steps to Greatness
Let’s start with one of the most important practices you can integrate into your business. This is a great starting point because for most people, a lack of success isn’t due to a lack of information. (After all, there are 128 episodes of the Tom Ferry Show.) It’s due to the fact that most people struggle to execute.
- Have clearly stated, emotionally impactful goals that are up and visual.
- Know and act on your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Visually scoreboard everything!
- Up your cadence of accountability. (Basically make your goals known, expect them to be met and connect everyone’s success to their achievement.)
- Celebrate your successes and the fact that you are on track daily.
If you know you need improvement when it comes to execution, it’s time to give coaching serious thought. By holding you accountable, your coach will undoubtedly improve your execution.