You’ve likely heard me talking about this year’s Success Summit.
Before I jump into the rest of this post, I want to share with you one piece of information that could change your business, and potential earnings forever.
In my 26+ years mentoring and coaching the top producers and rising stars of the real estate profession, I know that nothing, and I mean nothing, will create as much power and be as transformative of an experience to your mindset and income-producing capability than our Success Summit.
This year, the Summit is focused completely on Crushing the Fear of Growth and promises to immerse you in everything I can possible share over the 3 days to ensure you break through your own personal glass ceiling and finally achieve the level of success you want and know you deserve.
If you are looking to:
- Gain that indomitable edge over your competition
- Learn, employ and optimize the systems that top producers are using to dominate their markets and geo-farms
- Create lead-flow systems that will always guarantee there is new business and new referrals
- Live a level of hyper-momentum few in this business will ever have
Then the Success Summit is where you MUST be this August!
This is not something you will want to miss out on or hear about after its come and gone.
Plus, this year, and back by popular demand, we have decided to bring back the Success Summit LiveCast Virtual Attendance for anyone unable to break away for 3+ days to join us in Las Vegas.
Why not give yourself the gift of knowing you are confirmed to experience the digital real estate training event of the year!
9 Powerful Habits to Discover Your Hyper-Momentum
1. Start by asking yourself these 4 very important questions:
- What do I need to be doing more of?
Example: Following up with more clients, sending more emails, asking for more referrals, etc.
- What do I need to be doing less of?
Example: Less first time showings
- What habits do I need to start?
Examples: Facebook advertising
- What habits do I need to stop?
Example: 24/7 email checking
2. Focus on your morning routine
- Goals, affirmations, scheduling your day’s big wins.
- Control your morning routine, and set the tone of the entire day!
3. Pre-schedule your most important new behaviors
- These are the things you need to “start” and “stop”
- Put your new habits/actions in your calendar!
- For example 8-9a – reviews scripts and role play
- When it is all planned out you have less drama and uncertainty
- You know exactly what to do, and when to do it
4. Up your accountability
5. Create an incentive for following through on your goals and consequences if you don’t
- We know that people will do much more to avoid pain than they will to gain pleasure.
- Set a goal of something you will do with your loved ones when you hit your summer goals.
6. Create a short-term marketing plan
- Ask yourself: “Knowing what I know now, what are the most impactful marketing activities I can do for this short window of time?”
- Things to think about for summer marketing:
How should I adjust my marketing message going into the summer?
How many emails, mailers, open houses, and calls should I do?
Create a marketing plan, make it visual, and hang it up in your office.
7. Feed the funnel using my proven “Hour of Power”
- Marketing will feed the funnel, but it is up to you to do a minimum of an hour of power every day!
8. Work daily to build your confidence
- The difference between good, great, and outrageous success in real estate is the ability to move beyond your limiting beliefs.
- Things like how many homes can be sold, people that can be served, and how much money can be earned.
- The only way to do that is through daily discipline.
- Feeling tired? Make just five more phone calls.
- Don’t let the self-talk prevent you from doing the work!
9. Commit to your success
Ultimately, the decision is up to you…
Are you going to continue experiencing the roller-coaster ride of success followed by slump?
Or are you going to discover a new level of Hyper-Momentum leaving you feeling more alive, more unstoppable and more passionate and full of love and fun than ever before!
Learn more about this year’s Success Summit LiveCast or in-person event, and secure your spot today!