The Bulletproof Open House Strategy| REal Success Episode 13
When most agents struggle getting people to come to their open houses Kyle Whissel can’t get people to leave his! Kyle leads the number one team in San Diego according to the Wall Street Journal and one is of the best agents in America if you ask Zillow or Trulia. Selling 248 homes in 2014 and being on track to pass his goal for 2015 of selling 365 homes, in this episode of REal Success he shares his secrets to having an outstanding open house.
- Go to (13:24) to find out what pre-marketing Kyle does for his open houses
- Go to (20:28) to learn how to throw a great open house as a new agent without little to no check equity
- Go to (32:10) to see how to deal with push back with signing in
5 Ways to TurboCharge Your Lead Generation | #TomFerryShow Episode 38
As most agents start to slow down … the rockstar agents are kicking their lead generation efforts into high gear.
If you want to join them then every day you need to review your goals and get into major action on the tasks needed to accomplish them.
This will show everyone, including yourself, that you have no interest in being flat broke come January!
- Go to (5:28) and find out why you should stand up when making your calls
- Go to (6:44) to learn how to properly prepare for lead generation
- Go to (10:00) to find out the trick to take these steps to the next level
2016 Business Planning
The start of fourth quarter is my favorite time of the year.
It’s the time when we assess how we’ve done so far, set our Q4 intentions and begin formulating and then cementing our plans for the new year.
If you want to join me for a live, 2016 Planning Session webinar click here to RSVP. Space is limited.