Rapid Fire Q&A On All Things Real Estate | #TomFerryShow Episode 24
Thank you for tuning into the #TomFerryShow every week and helping us hit 2 million YouTube views! To celebrate, I asked you to send me the most pressing questions you had on real estate so I can do a rapid fire Q&A session for this week’s video (#FanTakeOver).
Check out some of the great highlights:
- (1:20) What are the top 5 income sources for lead gen?
- (3:13) How to revamp your Facebook Ads to get the most clicks
- (4:50) How to handle a difficult referral
- (6:35) How can we grow even when the market turns?
- (8:41) What are the top team building exercises?
- (10:00) What kind of beer do I drink with pizza?
Top 10 Tips for New Agent Success
Getting started in real estate means getting a whole lot of pieces to fit together. The most important thing is to set goals and make plans to reach them.
My Top 10 Tips For New Agent Success
1. Commit to your goals. This may sound obvious, but if you have the mindset that you WILL do something, you are much more likely to accomplish it than if you take a “go with the flow” approach.
8 Signs It’s Time To Grow Your Real Estate Team | #TomFerryShow Episode 23
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to go from a solo agent to a team? Or what about adding one more person to your existing team? Here are 8 signs that you are ready to grow your real estate business and tips to making the right hires!
- Go to (1:22) to know the 8 signs it’s time for you to grow your team
- Go to (7:18) to determine who you need to hire first
- Go to (10:47) for my recommendations on how to grow your team
- Go to (13:32) to decide if you need to hire an artist or operator