Top 10 Ways to Use Instagram in Real Estate
Every Real Estate professional should be on just about every social media platform available. One of the fastest growing social media sites to use in real estate is Instagram. What many agents don’t realize is that Instagram can be one of the most useful tools to grow their business…when used correctly. I pulled my top 10 ways to use it from a recent article.
How To Dominate The Digital Side Of Real Estate | REal Success Episode 8
We’re back with another episode of REal Success, where real agents share real strategies and the real successes that they are having. This month we have Canadian agent, Jeff Thibodeau sharing tips to convert leads into clients by building trust and rapport online!
Watch the interview and make sure to leave with these top 3 takeaways:
- Go to (10:43) to hear the difference in creating trust and rapport in person and online
- Go to (14:45) to learn today’s consumer behavior and why it’s so important to rank high on Google search
- Go to (31:51) for common mistakes made while building online connections and how to avoid them
3 Reasons Why Your Sellers Should Be At Their Open House | #TomFerryShow Episode 13
- Go to (0:54) to learn what I call a “Mega Open House”
- Go to (2:50) for 3 tips on how to successfully market your “Mega Open House”
- Go to (6:37) on how to get 3-5 listing leads at your next open house!
Hey, everybody. Welcome to the Tom Ferry Show episode 13. So, the spring market is here. It’s April. Everybody’s saying the same thing. There’s absolutely no inventory and what have we been talking about on the Tom Ferry Show for 12 consecutive weeks?