Picking up right where we left off last week, I’m continuing to share 16 of the 33 listing attraction systems I presented at Success Summit early last month.
(If you want all 33, it’s not too late to purchase LiveCast and “own” three full days worth of content from Summit 2018 forever.)
Let’s get on to the next four methods (5-8)…
Listing Attraction System 5: Email Your Entire Database 2 Simple Questions
This one might be the easiest approach of all 16 systems. What you’re going to do is simply email your entire database these two questions:
- Are you planning to sell your home in 2018 or 2019?
- Have you had any thoughts of selling at these peak prices?
That’s all you have to do! Nothing further. Just the subject line and an otherwise-blank email.
You’ll get some responses and you’ll know who to engage with based on their answers.
Listing Attraction System 6: Expireds!
In the “new normal” market we’re entering, there’s going to be more and more expired listings. These are a low-cost, no brainer, fast way to get more listings… no matter the horror stories your “colleagues” in your office tell you. These people need your help to sell their house and move on to the next stage of their lives.
When you start calling these expired listings, you’re likely to encounter three distinct groups of people:
- One-third of them have already decided who they’re going to re-list with.
- One-third have genuinely changed their mind about selling and will not re-list their home at this time.
But this last group… this is where the opportunity lies.
- One-third want to get their home right back on the market with a new approach. So for every 10 you call, three will be a great opportunity.