Can you tell me who your first sales are in the coming year? If the answer is no, it’s time to wake your ass up and get to work.
It’s been a frothy 21 months in the real estate industry. More agents are making a million dollars a year than ever before. On the other hand, 40% of agents have not closed a transaction in the past 12 months.
It all comes down to this: who’s in your pipeline? If you’re not constantly moving contacts to the top of your sales funnel, you’re missing out on those opportunities to help someone buy or sell real estate so you can get paid.
In this week’s Tom Ferry Podcast Experience, we’ll tackle these 4 actions you need to take before next year:
- Reactivate your past clients.
- Identify your top lead sources.
- Identify your top marketing plays.
- Make time to make it happen.
- 00:00- The challenge of sales
- 01:13- What’s your timing?
- 2:43- Who are your first sales in the coming year?
- 4:44- 4 things to consider
- 5:59- Action 1 – Reactivating past contacts
- 7:45- Action 2 – What lead sources worked?
- 11:37- Why you need to fill your pipeline
- 13:10- Action 3 – What marketing generated the most results?
- 15:17- Action 4 – Put it in your schedule
- 17:12- Recap
So, let’s wake up. Kick ass. Repeat.