We’ve seen the numbers: The top 25% of agents are doing 73% of the business, and 43% of agents haven’t even sold a house in the last 12 months. So, where do YOU stand?
You’ve got 30 days left to push hard, because 2022 is gonna be an interesting year.
If you’re in need of some expert scripts and sales strategies that move the needle, you’re in luck. This week, I’ve invited my friend, master Realtor, sales manager, and top coach Jeff Mays on the Tom Ferry Podcast Experience. We’ll cover everything from running a team, to interest rates, working with first-time buyers, and strategies for pricing, commission and closings. Hear our favorite scripts and watch us roleplay!
- 00:00- Welcome
- 00:21- Intro
- 01:08- Jeff Mays introduction
- 02:07- Jeff’s background
- 03:10- Running a team
- 06:24- Best advice ever
- 08:42- What’s up with interest rates?
- 13:00- Buyer prospect roleplay
- 15:38- First-time buyers script
- 20:56- Future homeowner Katie Ung’s thoughts
- 25:42- Be a mortgage expert
- 27:54- Pricing and price reductions
- 31:13- Pricing scripts
- 38:30- Pricing roleplay
- 41:00- Miss Irma
- 42:18- Closings
- 43:53- Closing roleplay
- 45:36- Who is Abby Normal?
- 49:02- Commission roleplay
- 50:00- The dollar bill example
- 52:34- More commission strategies
- 57:00- The power of wordless slides
- 58:11- 100% conversion
- 1:07:02- Action items