Imagine yourself on December 31, 2021…
Are you happy with your performance over the past 12 months, or do you wish you’d done more?
Even though we’re early in Q3, it’s never too soon to think about how you want to finish the year. Because the more intentional you are, the better your results will be.
Today’s Tom Ferry Podcast Experience is an excerpt from BluePrint where I’ll give you a simple three-step plan to finish the year strong. It’s all about getting your priorities straight and creating your schedule and actions around one thing – listing appointments.
From the importance of scoreboarding, to determining your daily number, to creating daily/weekly/monthly checklists, this episode packs a ton of useful information into 22 “can’t miss” minutes to create the results you desire throughout the remainder of 2021.
In this episode, we discuss…
- What’s important to you to achieve in 2021?
- No slowing down – 2022 and 2023 are expected to bring more of the same to real estate
- Make listing appointments your No. 1 priority
- Decide to be an appointment setting, value delivering, trust building machine
- How many listing appointments do you want?
- How to figure out your all-important “Daily Number”
- Singlehandedly solve the inventory crisis by doing THIS one simple task
- Design your day around what matters most
- The importance of a strong morning routine
- Simplify your calendar – add the things that matter most and you’re going to win
- Daily/weekly/monthly checklists
- Why scoreboarding brings added urgency and intensity to your actions
- A simple way to add accountability
- Massive success is the best revenge