I challenge you to make the second half of 2020 the most productive six months you’ve ever had in real estate.
I firmly believe that opportunity is out there for you.
But it’s gonna take belief, commitment, accountability and action.
I’ll show you how to get all of those in today’s #TomFerryShow.
Let’s get to it…
Looking Back to Move Forward
Before you run full speed ahead, it’s wise to take some time to reflect on where you’ve been.
The first half of 2020 has seen unprecedented disruption in many markets, but conducting a “progress report” is still a good starting point to establish goals and expectations for the next six months.
So… ask yourself these questions and answer honestly:
- How many closed sales do you have so far in 2020?
- What’s your sales volume?
- What’s your YTD GCI?
- How many listings did you sell?
- How many listings did you take?
- How many listing appointments did you conduct?
- How many buyer-side transactions did you close?
- How many buyers did you work with?
- How many buyer consultations did you present?
Now, on a separate piece of paper, write down
- What worked? (Before COVID, During COVID)
- What didn’t work? (Before COVID, During COVID)
Do more of what’s working in the next six months.
Get rid of what’s not working.