Jim Rohn said it best, “The book you don’t read won’t help.”
I get asked all the time what my favorite book is … and the truth is, I can’t pick just one!
However, I do have a rotating top 10. These ten urge you to take action, inspire creativity, and motivate you to take control of your life. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do…
10 Book Recommendations for Success
1. Infinite Self: 33 Steps to Reclaiming Your Inner Power by Stuart Wilde
Great reminders of how to take back your personal power.
2. Grit by Angela Duckworth
Do you have GRIT? Learn how to blend your passion and persistence to achieve success.
3. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Fascinating look at how we get into habit loops … and how to change your bad habits!
4. Bold by Peter Diamandis
Powerful peek into change-makers and how to create your own impact.
5. Good to Great by Jim Collins
Why do some companies become great and others don’t? This book examines the study of greatness.
6. Top Dog: The Science of Winning and Losing by Po Bronson
Analyze the heart of what makes a champion, with both stories and science mixed in.
7. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
An incredible classic look at spiritual and ethical reflections.
8. Humans Are Underrated by Geoff Colvin
Our greatest advantage as humans lies in our emotions and ability to relate.
9. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Great reminder that your everyday actions lead to your destiny (and a how-to for getting extraordinary results).
10. Think Outside the Box by Mike Vance
Wonderful creative solutions to common business problems (written by my mentor Mike Vance).
Want more book recommendations? I’ve got an entire mindset book list on my Agent Tools page.