The key is to make coming to your open house an experience for every person who walks through the door.
According to NAR’s 2014 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers open houses are a great way to find top tier prospects.
- 44 percent of all buyers used an open house as a source in their home search process.
- Buyers with a median income between $175,000 and $199,000 are more likely to find their home through an open house compared to those in other income brackets.
- Repeat buyers are more likely to find their home from an open house than first-time buyers and repeat buyers use open houses more frequently.
5 Tips to Drive Traffic and Draw Exposure to Your Open House
1. Create a short form (60 sec) video and email the video as an invitation to your database
- Send this at least 48 hours before your open house
2. Create a Facebook boost or ad about the open house
- The ad gives you the ability to target your audience based on geography, income, have children, age and more!
3. A day or two before the open house go door knocking to invite neighbors
- Have a flyer to hand them that has a photo of the house and the price, introduce yourself explaining you just listed the neighbors house and you wanted to give all the neighbors the opportunity to see the house before anyone else. Watch Episode 13 of Real Success for more info.
4. Put out 20 to 30 signs
- If you are limited due to vertical living put out as many as you can
5. It is always a good idea to do local company advertising to help raise awareness