- Select the Area between the two lines, then Copy (Ctn+C).
- Open your Outlook Email program and Paste (Ctn+V) into the Signature Area of your Outlook.
- Select the Area between the two lines, then Copy (Command+C).
- Open Mac Email program and Paste (Command+V) into the Signature area of your Email program.
- Due to security issues, the image will not copy properly. You need to save the Signature image below locally (Right Click + Save Image).
- After the image is saved on your Mac, make sure to Insert it into the Signature template manually.
TomFerry | TomFerry.com
T: (888)866-3377 x 123